Monday, May 23, 2011

No Compromise: Drawing III Exhibition

The final show went very well! We had quite a nice turn out and the food and drink was tasty! I really enjoyed the guest critique for the final. It is always nice to hear a second opinion of the work you've created and how outside viewers respond to the piece. I had a great response to my piece in the show and received the same feedback from the class in regards to using the materials from the drawing room for the fort's support structure. The space was laid out well and the interactive map with artist statements was fantastic and very professional. I enjoyed being able to see everyone's work in the gallery space as an entire class. It was nice to be able to graduate with one last show to add on my resume. I thoroughly enjoyed this class for the third time and I'm glad I was able to take it during my final semester at Stout!    

No comments:

Post a Comment